izzo® 2023 Survey Sweepstakes Rules
Please read these rules before entering the “izzo® 2023 Survey Sweepstakes” sponsored by izzo, LLC (“Company”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these rules and represent that you satisfy the eligibility requirements.
1. Sweepstakes. Any U.S. resident who completes and submits the online “izzo® 2023 Survey”, between 7:30 A.M. Eastern on February 15, 2023 and 4:00 P.M. Eastern on February 28, 2023 (an “Entry”), and meets the eligibility requirements listed in Section 2 below will be entered automatically into the Sweepstakes (each such person, an “Entrant”). There may only be one Entry per person. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
2. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open to all U.S. residents who are at least 18 years old. Employees or representatives of (1) Company; (2) affiliates of Company; or (3) any entity involved in the design and implementation of the Sweepstakes are not eligible to participate. Additionally, members of the immediate families and households of such employees and representatives are not eligible to participate.
3. Drawing. Entries must be submitted between 12:00 P.M. Eastern on February 8, 2023 and 4:00 P.M. Eastern on February 28, 2023 (the “Selection Date”). Entries received after that time are void. The Prize (as defined below) winners will be chosen through a random drawing of the names of the Entrants after 4:00 P.M. Eastern on the Selection Date. The random drawing will be conducted by a representative of izzo, LLC. Three (3) winners will be selected from all Entrants. The decision with respect to the Prize winners shall be final. The odds of winning depend on the total number of valid Entries received. If an Entrant is selected as a Prize winner but is disqualified or does not accept the prize for any reason, a new random drawing will be held and the Entrant selected in the second drawing shall be deemed substitute Prize winner and will be notified in accordance with these Rules.
4. Prize. There will be three (3) prizes awarded. Each Prize winner will receive one (1) izzo Oral Care Kit ($129.95). ALL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PRIZE WINNER. All expenses associated with winning or receiving the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Prize winners. No substitution or transfer of the prize is permitted.
5. General. Any person who violates these Rules is automatically disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any attempt by a participant or any other individual to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of civil and criminal law and should such an attempt be made, Company reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant or individual to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
6. Release and Indemnity. By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, represents that they meet the eligibility requirements of the Sweepstakes, and fully and completely release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Company and its affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives and agencies, as well as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, and all other social media platforms, from any and all claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light). Further, Company is not responsible or liable for: (a) any failure of a participant to properly complete an Entry, (b) any stolen, incomplete, incorrect, lost, late, damaged, or illegible Entries, (c) any computer, internet, telephone or other technical complications that make submission of an Entry difficult or impossible, or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes.
7. Prize Conditions. By accepting the Prize, each Prize winner grants to the Company the right to use the Prize winner’s name, likeness, image, voice, testimonial, hometown and biographical information in any advertising, trade or promotion, including on the Internet, without further notice, compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law. Subject to applicable law, submission of an Entry in connection with the Sweepstakes (whether or not required), including mailing address and email address, constitutes permission for the Company to add you to the Company’s electronic database and to contact you in the future for promotional and other reasons.
9. Miscellaneous. The Sweepstakes and all accompanying materials are copyright 2022 by Company. izzo® is a registered trademark of Company. Participants agree to be bound by these official rules. Company reserves the right to modify these rules or cancel the Sweepstakes at any time at its sole discretion.
10. Winner List and Official Rules. To obtain the names of the Prize winners or an additional copy of these rules, mail a request (along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope) to izzo, LLC, 1710 Romano Drive, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462. Reference: izzo® 2023 Sweepstakes.
Sponsor: izzo, LLC, 1710 Romano Drive, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462.
THE SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER OR ANY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM AND THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OF FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM OR TWITTER OR ANY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM. FACEBOOK’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO THE USE OF THE FACEBOOK PLATFORM, INSTAGRAM’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO THE USE OF THE INSTAGRAM PLATFORM, TWITTER’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO THE USE OF THE TWITTER PLATFORM AND ANY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO SAID SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM.